Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Me Made Made - Week 4

It's the end of week and the last of my Me Made's for this year.  Here's what this week looked like in clothing terms...

Monday, May 23rd was a little on the cool side. This is New Look 6224.  Previously blogged about here....



Tuesday, May 24th I was sporting a Jamie Christina pattern.  The Miz Mozelle Dress.  Not previously blogged about.


Wednesday, May 25th was another dress not previously blogged.  Vogue 7669.  An OOP pattern that I still love.  This fabric is an easy wash and wear poly of some sort.  I've had this dress for years and it looks as good as the day I first made it.  It has a cute dress form print with polka dots on it.


Thursday, May 26th is a brand new outfit not yet blogged about!  Stay tuned for more info on these pieces.  The blouse is Simplicity 1716 view E.  Skirt is Anna Maria Horner's Study Hall Skirt.



Friday was a casual day with McCall's 5882 blouse.  Again - not previously blogged about.  This blouse will be going in the donate pile as I can now tell why I don't wear it very often.  It's made from a quilting cotton and it's just one of those fussy blouses that rides up all day long.


Anyways, this week concludes my commitment to the Me Made Challenge this year.  I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing all of the different garments on the Pinterest page.  I know there are some very talented sewers out there!  An extra special thank you to my walking peeps at work for taking photos of me each day.  I'm sure they are glad the month is over!!

Happy Sewing Everyone!
Star



No comments:

Post a Comment