Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Me Made May - Week 1

Me Made May has started and here are my first week's worth of Me Made's:

Monday starts off the week with an Anne Klein dress from Vogue.  Previously blogged about here....

Next up - a Marcy Tilton top, paired with a Kathryn Brenne pant - previously blogged about here....

Wednesday was my love/hate relationship with this Ralph Rucci dress.  Previously blogged about here.... and here....

A favorite top here for Thursday.  A Katherine Tilton pattern, previously blogged about here....

And last but not least, my favorite thing to wear - pajamas!  Friday was a day off so I spent it in my comfy pajamas, enjoying the showers outside and sewing and blogging inside!!  Pajamas previously blogged about here....

I hope everyone is enjoying the Me Made's on Pinterest.  I am liking a lot of what I'm seeing and there are some very creative and talented people out there!!

Until next time....
Happy Sewing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment