Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

August MAGAM Determined





My August MAGAM project will be a skirt from the purple linen and a blouse from the rayon batik.  I let the yardage amounts determine which patterns I will be using for both of them.  

For the skirt - I only have 1.25 yards and the only skirt pattern in my stash that will fit that amount is New Look 6762.  I'll be making View C - hopefully on the bias, but we'll see if that fits.



For the blouse - I have 1.5 yards of the batik and although I had a few patterns that would work with that yardage, I have been wanting to give the now out of print Butterick 5608 a try.  I'll be making View A.

Well see how the turn out!  The reviews for the blouse on PatternReview are all over the place.  Wish me luck!

Happy sewing everyone!
Star



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do to. I was surprised these actually matched so well and have been sitting in my stash all this time!

      Delete