Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Boot stuffers!

Just a quick post today.  Here are some boot stuffers I made recently. 

I like to buy sewing magazines while vacationing in other countries to see what's happening in their sewing scene. This idea came from the Sewing World magazine, October 2017 Issue.  I purchased it while we were on holiday in England last year.  Using some scrap fabrics from the stash and some polyfil, you can see that they really work!  Left boot is sad and floppy while the boot on the right is standing tall!


I made three sets so now all of my boots are standing proud in the closet! 



That's it for today!  My Matilda dress is finished - just need to photograph it this weekend.  I found buttons for my new Vogue dress so it should be completed soon.  My Electric butterfly dress is half-done and I need to cut out the Liverpool Blouse this weekend.  Lots of things happening in my sewing room lately!  And here's the latest on the stashbustin' quest....

Latest Stashbustin' Stats:

Yardage for these boot stuffers = 1.5 yards
YTD yards sewn = 11.75 yards
Remaining yardage to reach 100 yard goal = 88.25 yards

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I'm going to make some for gifts. Perfectly useful.

    ReplyDelete