Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

2nd Quarter goals update

Here we are, half way thru July and I'm just posting where I'm at with my yearly goals.  So just a quick update today on my progress so far thru 2nd quarter:

Garments to tackle:
Jeans - Done!
Pants - Will be starting these very soon.
Bras
- Something reversible
Sew more Burda patterns

Using up the stash:
- Sew 100 yards this year - In process! Currently at 48.25 yards sewn.
Sort thru scraps - Done!
Sort thru all of my current stash.  Add all of the remaining pieces to the "Cora" app. - Done!

Tracking:
- Track how much fabric I use/buy. - In process!
- Track spending. - In process!
- Track my pattern usage. - In process!

For fun:
- Redecorate the sewing room this year. - Almost finished!  Just need a few more finishing touches!

So far so good!  I'm moving right along! 

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment