I finally finished my June MAGAM! We have been super busy this month with our remodeling project and I'm thankful that I had something easy to sew this month.
This is Vogue 8596 - made from a rayon floral from the stash.
I have a feeling this blouse will only be worn a few times. The sleeves are a little snug and I ended up letting them out 1/2" and they are still snug. This causes them to ride up a little bit which makes the neckline a little fussy. So - we'll just have to wait a see. It's far to hot this week to attempt a trial run with the blouse - with temps at 108 degrees, there is no way I'm wearing anything with sleeves!
Here's the back view.
I added baby yellow ric rac to both the sleeves and and neckline.
Close up of the sleeves
Here's the neckline.
A short post for today.
Total yardage for the blouse = 2.375
Total YTD stashbustin' fabric sewn = 36.5 yards
Happy sewing everyone!