Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

July MAGAM Project - Vogue 8553 Again!

Just a quick post today as I haven't yet said what my July MAGAM project will be.  With a theme of stashbustin - I am all over it!

I will be making Vogue 8553 out of a knit I purchased at our ASG Sewing Garage Sale sometime before 2013 so it's been in the stash for a few years.  I've tried for the last 4 months to find a coordinating piece of the darker purple to make the tie and the front inset and neck pieces yet I've come up empty handed so the whole darn dress will be made out of this fabric instead.


I've made this pattern before and learned that the front slit is about 1" too low for my liking so I'll be raising that slit up.

That's it for me today.  Wish me luck!

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a very cute pattern & I love your fabric . Can't wait to see the finished " product "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabric and pattern have your name written all over them! Happy July Sewing Star

    ReplyDelete