Here's my plan:
- Finish handwork on Christmas ornaments
- Work on Cross stitch Christmas ornaments
- Rip out side seams on batik skirt
- Look at sewing magazines that have been piling up for awhile and going unread
- Determine my September MAGAM Challenge
Back home sewing:
- Finish the red polka dress that has been hanging on my rack for months
- Alter the batik 2 piece set into a pair of pajamas. This I think has been on the rack for over a year!
- Squeeze in one more summer dress. Yes - I know it's September, but our weather here doesn't start turning "fallish" until mid to late October.
- Sew September MAGAM Challenge
Time to get sewing!
Happy sewing everyone!