Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A very quick sew - my fave turtleneck

It's 100+ degrees outside and what better to sew than an Winter Turtleneck!  This is a super quick sew and I needed to make some room in my fabric stash for some new gems I recently purchased.  I knew this would free up some much needed space quickly so here you go!


This knit was purchased at the Sewing Garage Sale earlier this year.  There was a total of 1.25 yards for $2.50.  Not a bad price!

I used the serger to sew up the top and the coverstitch to hem it.  Total time - maybe an hour to cut out and an hour to sew?

Just a quick post today!  Hope everyone is doing well!

Latest Stashbustin' Stats:

Yardage for this top = 1.25 yards
YTD yards sewn = 43.75 yards
Remaining yardage to reach 100 yard goal = 56.25 yards

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment