Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I've moved!

Hi everyone!

It's been quite a while (a year and a half to be more precise) since I posted anything to my dear little blog.  I'm still sewing, just not posting here.  I've moved to Instagram!  Just search for @starsthreads on Instagram and I'll be there - posting away!

Here are just some of my recent makes:

Vogue 1477 - a Sandra Betzina design:

McCalls 7623:

The Coram Top by Allie Olson:

This was supposed to be my Easter Dress - but well - we know what happened there.....New Look 6000:


And for those of you interested in my sewing yardage totals from the past few years - here's a quick summary:

Total yards sewn for the year:
2018 = 132.25 yards
2019 = 151.925 yards

And I'm already up to 73.625 yards for 2020!

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment