Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A quilter I am not

I am not a quilter by any stretch of the imagination.  I am a garment sewer.  However, when I come across Christmas panels, I just can't seem to help myself!

This panel came from a friend who was selling all of her mom's sewing supplies and she asked me to help her sort and price everything for a garage sale.  I was more than happy to help.  The garage sale was over two years ago and I've just finished this Advent Calendar.


It has cute little pockets for treats lining the tree and the sides.  The panel was printed by Mankower, UK.  I had never seen this panel here in the US before, but then again, I try to put my blinders on when looking at Christmas prints because I am such a sucker for them.  Not sure which year it was produced but it sure is cute!


I can't wait to fill all of those little pockets for Christmas this year.  This will make a great addition to my Christmas decorations since I didn't have an advent calendar already.


Just a short post today.
Until next time -
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment