It's an asymmetrical style and I'm not sure I really like it. It was a good use of the leftover fabric to give the pattern a try, but it's a bit awkward to wear. The tank style shoulder kept falling off my my arm when wearing it and I took it up 2.5 inches in total to start with. The drapey shoulder side kept creeping to the back too.
Here's another view:
This blouse was very quick to make, but I did need to piece the front fabric piece because I didn't have enough. You can't see where it was pieced though because there is so much going on with this fabric - Bonus!
This adds to the stashbustin total too - This used a total of 1.875 yards to bring the YTD total to 34.125 yards. Yippee!
Happy Sewing everyone!