Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Annual Garage Sale is Coming....

The Annual Sacramento Chapter American Sewing Guild Garage Sale is coming and you don't want to miss it!  If you live within a few hours driving distance of Sacramento, California, I highly encourage you to attend!  Last year I purchased almost 60 yards of fabric for a total cost of $78.30 - that's an average of $1.30 per yard!  You can't beat that!  And, I purchased some wonderful fabric - alot (not all!) of which has been sewn up into some great garments.

Event Details:
Sacramento Chapter American Sewing Guild
Annual Garage Sale
Saturday, April 11, 2015
North Highlands Community Center
6040 Watt Avenue
North Highlands, CA
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Here's a glimpse at some of the items I will be selling at the event this year.


I've sorted thru all of my patterns and will be selling over 100 different ones. So far, I have one overflowing plastic tub of fabric to sell, a dress form, and some books.  I'm hoping to have alot more books before the big day.

Interested in selling your own stuff at the sale - click here!

To see what you missed at last years sale - click here!

For a peek at all of the goodies I bought at last years sale - click here!

If you make it to the sale - please be sure to flag me down and say "Hi"!!  I would love to meet you and snap a selfie!

Happy Sewing everyone!

2 comments: