Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Trailer Pajamas

I recently purchased this top for $5.00 - what a deal!  I thought it was so stinkin cute that I couldn't pass it up and it would make the perfect pajama top for yet another pair of pajamas for our travel trailer.


These two trims in the stash matched the shirt graphic perfectly!  You'll probably recognize the floral trim as I have used it multiple times before - as the hem tape in Vogue 9031 skirt, and a trim on Anna Maria Horner's Study Hall skirt. I still have quite a bit of it left so you might see it crop up on another garment in the future.

Using some gray knit fabric from the stash and McCalls 3017 for the pattern, I added the two trims to the bottom calf region of the pants.

And voila!  Another pair of comfy pj's!!

Total stash yardage used for these pants = 1.75 yards.
Total YTD = 22.75 yards.

Happy sewing everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are just awesome! You would never know they weren't bought as a pair. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete