Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Me Made May - Week 3

The third week of May brought us crazy weather in Nor Cal with temperatures all over the place.

Monday started out fairly warm so a maxi skirt with a RTW top was in order.  Here is McCall's 6966, previously blogged about here....

Getting warmer on Tuesday.  Here is Anna Maria Horner's Study Hall skirt paired with Simplicity 1808 top.  Previously blogged about (with the matching necklace) here....

Wednesday was the hottest day of the week with a high of 97 degrees - definitely a linen kinda day.  Here is Vogue 8979 top, previously blogged about here....

Cooling down a little bit on Thursday - only a high of 83 today.  Here is another version of Butterick 5353 - previously blogged about here....

I was off on Friday and believe it or not - it was cold and rainy this day!  After running a few errands, I changed into my favorite type of garment for the rest of the day at home - pajamas!  The pants are McCall's 3017 with a RTW top and my favorite pair of Birkenstocks.  Pants previously blogged about here....

That's it for today.  I hope everyone is enjoying the Me Made's this year.

Happy Sewing everyone!
Star

4 comments:

  1. Wow Star , you do make some lovely garments. I love how brave and fearless you are with colors and prints. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen! I never thought of myself as brave and fearless with fabric!

      Delete