Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

The perfected T-shirt pattern

With just a few changes to Kwik Sew 2900 pattern, I think I now have my perfect t-shirt pattern.
Here's a side by side comparison - new t-shirt on the left and first version on the right.
























So what changes did I make?

  • Shortened the sleeve length
  • Shortened the hem length
  • Narrowed the width of the neckband
And that's pretty much it! 


This was my second practice version using some knit I purchased from this year's garage sale and some black and white stripe on the neckband.  This one is a wearable muslin I think.  Super cute with the stripes at the neck!


Another quick post for me today as I'm still in catch-up mode.  Here are the latest stashbustin' stats!

Latest Stashbustin' Stats:

Yardage for this top = 1.5 yards
YTD yards sewn = 61.375 yards
Remaining yardage to reach 100 yard goal = 38.625 yards.  I'm getting closer!!

Happy sewing everyone!

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment