Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

New pillows!

Another Stashbushin' Project completed!  New pillows for our travel trailer.

This panel was purchased at a Quilt Show's garage sale a few years ago.  I just happened to have some cording trim in my stash that coordinated with the fabric and enough stuffing leftover from another project to complete them.  Here's the before pic:

And after - Ta Dah!  Another yard bites the dust!  My cording isn't perfect but whatever - it's for our travel trailer!

So far, I'm up to 15.375 yards sewn out of my stash (not including the cording yardage).  I'm hoping I can make it to 30 yards total by the end of the Summer Stashbush 2014 - which is September 21st.  I'm halfway there with a little over a month left.  I'd better get sewin!

Until next time - Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. wow, you are a stylish camper! We decorate our trailer with mud and dog hair.

    ReplyDelete